Wednesday, October 16, 2019

What is going on?

It's kind of serious that my life is worthless.  I said I was considered worthless for not being skilled at something.  If it was a trick of racism, I guess I'm upset.

You know, she relays 2 things a lot, like first it wasn't her fault and it was still okay ... but then there's an excuse and it's unlikely to be possible because she doesn't want to or it's abnormal or it's just not her.  Oh, so first it's that she's dealing with people in the way, but the other supposed thing is that I'm just in trouble and it was just a trap.

People are bothering me being immature about it.  I just wanted to know why I was upset so I avoid breaking out from it.  I don't know why I posted it.  People are interested that I see, so maybe they can some read it here, instead..